Neural Zoomer Plus
Facts About Neurological Autoimmunity
- Autoimmune disorders affect 5-10% of the general population and can target virtually any structure within the central or peripheral nervous system in a highly specific way
- Genome-wide association studies have demonstrated an association between Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and the ε4 allele of APOE as a strong genetic risk factor for AD
- Treatments that rebuild and fortify a hyper-permeable intestinal barrier can aid in reversing or reducing autoimmune disease symptoms. Intestinal permeability syndrome is associated with autoimmune diseases and reversing symptoms of autoimmune diseases is accelerated with healing the lining of the gastrointestinal tract. Consider running a Vibrant Wheat Zoomer along with the Neural Zoomer Plus for comprehensive testing.
- When assessing a patient for blood brain barrier permeability, consider that this is associated with intestinal permeability; it is highly recommended to assess the intestinal barrier via zonulin, anti-zonulin, anti-actin, and anti-LPS, such as on the Vibrant Wheat Zoomer and the blood brain barrier via anti-s100b, anti-glial fibrillary acidic protein, anti-microglia, anti-Glucose regulated protein 78, such as on the Vibrant Neural Zoomer
- Because antibodies to aquaporins are associated with neurological autoimmunity, consider assessing reactivity to individual food aquaporins as part of a customizable nutritional elimination based on the Vibrant Lectin Zoomer
- Anti-dsDNA and anti-NMDA receptor antibodies are associated with connective tissue disorders; consider screening your patients with the Vibrant Connective Tissue Disease panel (ENA-11) for the most comprehensive and sensitive detection of CTD available
- Viral infections can induce neurological autoimmunity via molecular mimicry to different proteins in the brain, such as myelin basic protein, and lead to transient or permanent neurologic or psychiatric dysfunction.
The Vibrant Neural Zoomer detects a panel of common viral antigens that can cause neurological defects, thus providing rapid identification that could minimize or prevent neurological manifestations.
Which Clients Need the Neural Zoomer Plus?
Symptoms and Conditions Associated with Neurological Autoimmunity Include:
- Cognitive decline
- Memory loss
- Ataxia Balance problems
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle spasms
- Huntington’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Myasthenia gravis
- Muscle stiffness/rigidity
- Optical decline
- Neuromyelitis optica
- History of concussion
- Demyelinating diseases
Why run the Vibrant Wheat Zoomer?
The Wheat Zoomer provides:
- The most comprehensive and sensitive assessment of gluten and wheat sensitivity
- The earliest and most sensitive detection of celiac available
- The most thorough assessment of intestinal barrier stability
With Vibrant’s 3Dense technology, it is the only a highly sensitive peptide-based array able to test for reactivity to over 33,000 peptides in wheat and gluten. By testing at the peptide level, we eliminate the common drawbacks of other food sensitivity tests that are confounded by water soluble protein limitations, whole protein or extract cross-reactivity, and cooked vs raw effects on proteolysis.
And, with a sensitivity and specificity of 99% and 100%, respectively, you can trust the clinical decisions you make based on the Wheat Zoomer every time.
What Clients Would Benefit From the Vibrant Wheat Zoomer?
- Suspected gluten or wheat sensitivity
- Suspected intestinal permeability (leaky gut syndrome)
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (diarrhea or constipation; cramping; nausea; discomfort after eating)
- Headaches, including migraines
- Neurological symptoms (memory loss, balance problems, numbness, tingling, anxiety)
- Skin rashes
- Joint pain
- Diagnoses of autoimmune conditions
- Low vitamin D status
- Multiple food sensitivities
- Excessive fatigue after meals
*Your test includes a 60-minute interpretation of your results with Michelle Ross, Director of Clinical Services.
Please Note: The test interpretation consultation must take place within 3 months of placing the testorder.
- Due to the fees we incur after a test is ordered, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on test orders.
- Orders for this test are accepted from the United States only.
- theDr.com does not participate in, take assignment, or accept any private insurance. We do not provide super bills and cannot assist with claim resolution for laboratory tests or consultations.
- We are unable to ship test kits to New York.
- We are unable to ship lab kits to PO boxes. Please use a residential or business address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time with patient information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, please place a separate order for each person.
- After you order a test kit, completing the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- Test interpretation consultations DO NOT include personalized recommendations. Personalized recommendations are available within our Discovery, Essentials and Premier programs.
- The test interpretation consultation that is included in the price of the test must take place within 3 months of placing the test order.
- Once we receive your test results, we will upload them to your HIPAA compliant client portal and send an email instructing you how to access them.
Vibrant Wellness covers a flat rate with contracted labs for phlebotomy services associated with their test kits requiring a blood draw. Depending on the location and lab, additional draw fees may be required. To search for a draw center in your area, please click here: https://www.vibrant-america.com/blood-draw-center/.
If a draw site is not located in your area, a Vibrant Wellness Phlebotomy Services Manager will assist with finding a blood draw center for you. If you live in a remote location, you may need to travel a distance or ask your local physician to assist with phlebotomy.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.