Common Symptoms and Conditions Associated with Wheat/Gluten Sensitivity:
- Digestive discomfort/IBS
- Low Vitamin D levels
- Difficulty concentrating or “brain fog”
- Low energy levels / fatigue
- Leaky gut
- Skin inflammation (eczema, dermatitis)
- Chronic headaches
- Weight gain / weight loss
- Joint pain or numbness in legs, arms, or fingers
- Celiac disease
- Gluten ataxia (neurological)
- Wheat allergy
What is the Wheat Zoomer?
Vibrant’s Wheat Zoomer is a wellness test built to assist in the detection of wheat and gluten-related disorders. It aids in the specific recognition of antibodies to wheat peptides-including gluten and non-gluten components along with intestinal permeability. This information, in turn, allows you to reduce, manage, and monitor the inflammatory effects of those sensitivities.
Wheat Zoomer Intestinal Antibody Detection includes:
All known deamidated gliadins
- Alpha, alpha-beta, gamma and omega gliadin
- HMW and LMW glutenin family
- Zonulin protein and actin
- tTG- DGP Fusion Peptides
- Wheat germ agglutinin (WGA)
- Differential transglutaminase: 2, 3 and 6
- Non-gluten wheat proteins
- Amylase/Protease Inhibitors
- Total IgA and IgG
Wheat Zoomer Intestinal Permeability Panel includes:
- Lipopolysaccharide IgG/IgM/IgA
- Anti-Actin IgG/IgA
- Anti-Zonulin IgG/IgA
Click Here To View Test Brochure
Click Here To View Sample Report
Vibrant’s Advanced Technology
Vibrant Wellness utilizes a microchip technology, which synthesizes entire proteins as peptides and offers very specific antibody-to-antigen recognition. This results in enhanced sensitivity and specificity compared to other platforms. The Wheat Zoomer has been validated at 99% specificity and sensitivity. This technology is unique to Vibrant.
*Your test includes a 30-minute interpretation of your results with Michelle Ross, Director of Clinical Services. Please Note: The test interpretation consultation must take place within 3 months of placing the test order.
Orders accepted from United States only.
Vibrant Wellness tests are not available in New York State.
Vibrant Wellness Laboratories is not contracted with any insurance provider.
*Please read the following prior to placing your lab test order*