ProLon - Soup Variety 2
With a ProLon purchase, you are eligible to recieve a $50 rebate on each box of ProLon with one submission only. Submit your rebate by doing the following:
1. Print off and fill out the rebate form here.
2. Complete your online purchase.
3. Print out the GetHealthy receipt, and mail both the receipt and the form to the following address:
PO Box 426008
Del Rio, TX 78842
**Please allow up to 7 business days for shipment to arrive.**
The patented ProLon 5-Day Fasting Mimicking Diet provides all the food and supplements you need to experience all the benefits of a 5-day fast, without giving up food.
ProLon with Soup Variety 2 will offer the following three NEW soup flavors.
- Butternut Squash
- White Bean & Spinach
- Butternut Squash & Quinoa
*Plus, original favorites, Tomato and Minestrone
ProLon® is a low-calorie diet. Do not start if:
- You are allergic to nuts, soy, oats, sesame, or celery/celeriac (ProLon ® contains these)
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have dietary restrictions or a fever, cough, diarrhea, or signs of an active infection
- You are malnourished, have experienced protein deficiency, or you are underweight per the chart below:
- 4’11”-5’2” and under 100 pounds
- 5’3”-5’4” and under 105 pounds
- 5’5”-5’7” and under 115 pounds
- 5’8”-5’10” and under 125 pounds
- 5’11”-6’0” and under 135 pounds
- 6’1”-6’4” and under 150 pounds
If you are above age 70, or have a diagnosed disease, or are on a prescription for Diabetes, cancer, Cardiovascular, liver or kidney disease, or other chronic disease, do not use ProLon without approval and supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
Also, if you have signs of an infection, we recommend that if you buy ProLon, to consume it only after the symptoms resolve.
Do not consume ProLon if you are allergic to nuts or other ingredients of the product or if you are underweight, pregnant or breastfeeding.