ProLon Soup Variety 2 | 3 Month Supply
ProLon® is a low-calorie diet. Do not start if:
- You are allergic to nuts, soy, oats, sesame, or celery/celeriac (ProLon ® contains these)
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have dietary restrictions or a fever, cough, diarrhea, or signs of an active infection
- You are malnourished, have experienced protein deficiency, or you are underweight per the chart below:
- 4’11”-5’2” and under 100 pounds
- 5’3”-5’4” and under 105 pounds
- 5’5”-5’7” and under 115 pounds
- 5’8”-5’10” and under 125 pounds
- 5’11”-6’0” and under 135 pounds
- 6’1”-6’4” and under 150 pounds
If you are above age 70, or have a diagnosed disease, or are on a prescription for Diabetes, cancer, Cardiovascular, liver or kidney disease, or other chronic disease, do not use ProLon without approval and supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
Also, if you have signs of an infection, we recommend that if you buy ProLon, to consume it only after the symptoms resolve.
Do not consume ProLon if you are allergic to nuts or other ingredients of the product or if you are underweight, pregnant or breastfeeding.
Please indicate how you would like to proceed with your order:
ProLon® meals come in 5 small boxes (one for each day) that include plant-based energy bars, soups, a variety of snacks, drinks, and supplements, all studied and carefully designed to nourish your body and promote good health.
Soup 2 Flavors: Black Bean, Tomato, Spinach & White Bean, Butternut Squash Quinoa, Butternut Squash
Your kit also includes: L-bar (two flavors: nut-based and choco crisp), Olives, Kale Crackers, Tea (Spearmint, Hibiscus), L-Drink, Supplements.
The patented ProLon 5-Day Fasting Mimicking Diet provides all the food and supplements you need to experience all the benefits of a fast, without giving up food. The 5 Day Fasting Mimicking Diet, or FMD®, is the first meal program made of nutritious natural ingredients that is consumed for five days while keeping the body in a fasting mode. In simple terms, it is fasting with food!
This nutritional breakthrough was scientifically developed and clinically tested at the Longevity Institute at the University of Southern California. Led by Dr. Valter Longo, the USC Longevity Institute unites multidisciplinary aging research approaches to enhance the healthy years of life.
The ProLon Fasting Mimicking Diet has been shown to help:
- Activate Cell-Based Rejuvenation in the Body
- Decrease Weight* and Body Fat While Preserving Lean Muscle Mass
- Maintain Metabolic Health
- Perform for Just 5 Days and then Return to Your Regular Lifestyle
ProLon users also reported experiencing:
- Weight Loss*
- Abdominal Fat Loss
- Customers also Report Increased Energy, Focus and Reduced Cravings
*ProLon energy drink contains the natural preservative polylysine. You can find the full ingredient and nutritional information in the Prolon box upon arrival or in the images above.
- Consume the ProLon® meal program's components for 5 consecutive days.
- Do not consume any additional food/liquid other than water or herbal teas without caffeine or additives.
- Consume all the food provided for each day and do not swap meals between days.
- Resume a healthy diet for the rest of the month making sure to follow the 1-day transition diet at the end of the 5 days.
Due to the low caloric nature of the ProLon® 5 day meal program:
- You should not take ProLon® in combination with prescription or non-prescription drugs unless approved by your healthcare professional.
- Drink at least 8 cups of water to minimize the risk of dehydration.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- In order to maximize the benefits of ProLon®, you should minimize your consumption of caffeine to 1 cup of coffee or tea without additives or sweeteners per day during the 5 day program. No sodas allowed.