Common Symptoms and Conditions Associated with Wheat/Gluten Sensitivity:
- Digestive discomfort/IBS
- Low Vitamin D levels
- Difficulty concentrating or “brain fog”
- Low energy levels / fatigue
- Leaky gut
- Skin inflammation (eczema, dermatitis)
- Chronic headaches
- Weight gain / weight loss
- Joint pain or numbness in legs, arms, or fingers
- Celiac disease
- Gluten ataxia (neurological)
- Wheat allergy
What is the Wheat Zoomer?
Vibrant’s Wheat Zoomer is a wellness test built to assist in the detection of wheat and gluten-related disorders. It aids in the specific recognition of antibodies to wheat peptides-including gluten and non-gluten components along with intestinal permeability. This information, in turn, allows you to reduce, manage, and monitor the inflammatory effects of those sensitivities.
Wheat Zoomer Intestinal Antibody Detection includes:
All known deamidated gliadins
- Alpha, alpha-beta, gamma and omega gliadin
- HMW and LMW glutenin family
- Zonulin protein and actin
- tTG- DGP Fusion Peptides
- Wheat germ agglutinin (WGA)
- Differential transglutaminase: 2, 3 and 6
- Non-gluten wheat proteins
- Amylase/Protease Inhibitors
- Total IgA and IgG
Wheat Zoomer Intestinal Permeability Panel includes:
- Lipopolysaccharide IgG/IgM/IgA
- Anti-Actin IgG/IgA
- Anti-Zonulin IgG/IgA
Click Here To View Test Brochure
Click Here To View Sample Report
Vibrant’s Advanced Technology
Vibrant Wellness utilizes a microchip technology, which synthesizes entire proteins as peptides and offers very specific antibody-to-antigen recognition. This results in enhanced sensitivity and specificity compared to other platforms. The Wheat Zoomer has been validated at 99% specificity and sensitivity. This technology is unique to Vibrant.
Orders accepted from United States only.
Vibrant Wellness tests are not available in New York State.
Vibrant Wellness Laboratories is not contracted with any insurance provider.
*Please read the following prior to placing your lab test order*
- All sales are final and no refunds will be afforded and you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
- TheDr.com does not participate in, take assignment, or accept any private insurance. We do not provide super bills and cannot assist with claim resolution for laboratory tests or consultations.
- Orders for this test are accepted from the United States only. To inquire about international orders, please email: email@example.com.
- TheDr.com is unable to ship test kits to the state of New York as per state laws.
- TheDr.com is unable to ship lab kits to P.O. boxes. Please use a residential or business address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time with client information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, please place a separate order for each person.
- After you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- Once thedr.com has received your test results, the results will be uploaded to your HIPAA compliant client portal and you will receive an email instructing you how to access them.
- Vibrant Wellness covers a flat rate with contracted labs for the phlebotomy services associated with their test kits requiring a blood draw. Depending on the location and lab, additional draw fees may be required.
- To search for a draw center in your area, please click here: https://www.vibrant-america.com/blood-draw-center/.
- If a draw site is not located in your area, a Vibrant Wellness Phlebotomy Services Manager will assist with finding a blood draw center for you. If you live in a remote location, you may need to travel a distance or ask your local physician or hospital to assist with phlebotomy.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.