The Vibrant Tickborne Disease and Coinfection Panels test for IgG and IgM antibodies for Borreliosis/Lyme disease as well as co-infection(s) with other tick-borne illnesses along with detection of DNA of the species causing these infections. The Vibrant Immunochip test is a qualitative and semiquantitative assay that detects IgG and IgM antibodies in human serum. The PCR Test is a real-time PCR Assay designed for qualitative detection of infectious group-specific DNA in clinical samples.
Neural Zoomer Plus
Vibrant Wellness Neural Zoomer Plus is an array of neural antigens and genetic tests which offers very specific antibody-to-antigen recognition and potential risk to develop Neurological Autoimmune disease. The panel is designed to assess an individual’s IgG, IgA, and IgM sensitivity to these antigens at the peptide level. Neural Zoomer Plus aims to reduce the prevalence of neurological conditions by empowering clients with a vital resource for early risk detection and an enhanced focus on personalized primary prevention.
The Vibrant Wellness Wheat Zoomer test is designed to distinguish between celiac disease, non-celiac gluten sensitivity, non gluten wheat sensitivity, and autoimmune processes triggered by gluten. It also includes the market’s most comprehensive biomarker panel to identify intestinal permeability (leaky gut syndrome) as well as bacterial lipopolysaccharides (LPS), which contributes to intestinal permeability.
What is Wheat/Gluten Sensitivity?
Wheat and gluten sensitivities are immune responses in which, upon ingestion of wheat or gluten (from gluten containing grains), antibodies against the protein component of these grains are generated. Gluten sensitivity is only a subset within a much larger group of wheat/gluten related disorders.
Common Symptoms and Conditions Associated with Wheat/Gluten Sensitivity:
- Digestive discomfort/IBS
- Low Vitamin D levels
- Difficulty concentrating or “brain fog”
- Low energy levels / fatigue
- Leaky gut
- Skin inflammation (eczema, dermatitis)
- Chronic headaches
- Weight gain / weight loss
- Joint pain or numbness in legs, arms, or fingers
- Celiac disease
- Gluten ataxia (neurological)
- Wheat allergy
What is the Wheat Zoomer?
Vibrant’s Wheat Zoomer is a wellness test built to assist in the detection of wheat and gluten related disorders. It aids in the specific recognition of antibodies to wheat peptides-including gluten and non-gluten components along with intestinal permeability. This information, in turn, allows you to reduce, manage, and monitor the inflammatory effects of those sensitivities.
Wheat Zoomer Intestinal Antibody Detection includes:
All known deamidated gliadins
- Alpha, alpha-beta, gamma and omega gliadin
- HMW and LMW glutenin family
- Zonulin protein and actin
- tTG- DGP Fusion Peptides
- Wheat germ agglutinin (WGA)
- Differential transglutaminase: 2, 3 and 6
- Non-gluten wheat proteins
- Amylase/Protease Inhibitors
- Total IgA and IgG
Wheat Zoomer Intestinal Permeability Panel includes:
- Lipopolysaccharide IgG/IgM/IgA
- Anti-Actin IgG/IgA
- Anti-Zonulin IgG/IgA
Vibrant’s Advanced Technology
Vibrant Wellness utilizes a microchip technology, which synthesizes entire proteins as peptides and offers very specific antibody-to-antigen recognition. This results in enhanced sensitivity and specificity compared to other platforms. The Wheat Zoomer has been validated at 99% specificity and sensitivity. This technology is unique to Vibrant.
This price also includes a Total Immunoglobulin IgA, IgE, IgG, & IgM Panel. This panel can help us understand the current status of your immune system and whether compromised immune function is impacting on your antibody status. This panel can assist with confirming the accuracy of your test results.
*Your test includes a 60-minute interpretation of your results with Michelle Ross, Director of Clinical Services. Please Note: The test interpretation consultation must take place within 3 months of placing the test order.
Orders accepted from United States only.
Vibrant Wellness tests are not available in New York State.
Vibrant Wellness Laboratories is not contracted with any insurance provider.
*Please read the following prior to placing your lab test order*
- All sales are final and no refunds will be afforded and you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
- TheDr.com does not participate in, take assignment, or accept any private insurance. We do not provide super bills and cannot assist with claim resolution for laboratory tests or consultations.
- Orders for this test are accepted from the United States only. To inquire about international orders, please email: email@example.com.
- TheDr.com is unable to ship test kits to the state of New York as per state laws.
- TheDr.com is unable to ship lab kits to P.O. boxes. Please use a residential or business address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time with client information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, please place a separate order for each person.
- After you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- Test interpretation consultations DO NOT include personalized recommendations. Personalized recommendations are available within our Discovery, Essentials, and Premier programs.
- The test interpretation consultation that is included in the price of the test must take place within 3 months of placing the test order.
- Once thedr.com has received your test results, the results will be uploaded to your HIPAA compliant client portal and you will receive an email instructing you how to access them.
- Vibrant Wellness covers a flat rate with contracted labs for the phlebotomy services associated with their test kits requiring a blood draw. Depending on the location and lab, additional draw fees may be required.
- To search for a draw center in your area, please click here: https://www.vibrant-america.com/blood-draw-center/.
- If a draw site is not located in your area, a Vibrant Wellness Phlebotomy Services Manager will assist with finding a blood draw center for you. If you live in a remote location, you may need to travel a distance or ask your local physician or hospital to assist with phlebotomy.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Before Placing Your Order Please Read
The Complete Terms and Conditions for Vibrant Wellness Test Orders at theDr.com
The general wellness test intended uses relate to sustaining or offering general improvement to functions associated with a general state of health while making reference to diseases or conditions. This test has been laboratory developed and its performance characteristics determined by Vibrant America LLC, a CLIA and CAP certified laboratory performing the test. The test has not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Although FDA does not currently clear or approve laboratory-developed tests in the U.S., certification of the laboratory is required under CLIA to ensure the quality and validity of the tests.
1Environmental Performance Index. Heavy metals 2018 report. 2018. Yale University,