Tickborne Complete 1.0
Tickborne diseases can be acquired throughout the United States from a variety of ticks, which can carry and pass on different microorganisms to humans and animals. Unfortunately, since many symptoms of tickborne diseases are generic or mimic other conditions, these diseases often go undiagnosed for months, all while increasing suffering and disease progression in the person.
Symptoms Associated with Tickborne Diseases Include:
- Fever and/or chills
- Bell’s palsy
- Neck stiffness
- Muscle or joint aches/pains
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Change in cognitive or psychological status
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Enlarged, tender lymph nodes
- Painful abdomen
- Dizziness or shortness of breath
- Numbness or weakness in limbs
Tickborne disease symptoms and disease progression can also often be more severe in the elderly and immunocompromised.
Recent research has revealed that the standard two-tier testing recommended by the CDC can lead to false positive or false negative results. Recent studies, in fact, report that the ELISA and Western blot tests can miss up to 60% of well-defined Lyme disease cases. Diagnosis is made even more challenging by the fact that Lyme disease symptoms closely resemble other diseases.
The Vibrant Tickborne Diseases Panel is the first of its kind to be run on a silicon micro-array platform using chemiluminescence detection that provides improved sensitivity and specificity. The Vibrant Wellness immunochip is made from recombinant proteins of several species of Borrelia burgdorferi, and not just from B31 used by other Western blot tests. Vibrant Wellness is excited to report that it has the most comprehensive antibody (indirect) and DNA (direct) test for detection of Lyme and related co-infections. The Vibrant Tickborne Diseases Panel also provides the earliest identification between different tickborne diseases.
Vibrant’s Tickborne Diseases Panel includes two tests:
- Protein microarray antigen and PCR detection of Lyme disease and TBRF
- Protein microarray antigen and PCR detection of co-infections of tickborne diseases (Anaplasma, Babesia, Borellia, Bartonella, Ehrlichia and Ricketsia species)
The Vibrant TickBorne Diseases Panel tests for IgG and IgM antibodies for Borreliosis/Lyme disease as well as co-infection(s) with other tick-borne illnesses along with detection of DNA of the species causing these infections. The Vibrant Immunochip test is a qualitative and semiquantitative assay that detects IgG and IgM antibodies in human serum. The PCR Test is a real-time PCR Assay designed for qualitative detection of infectious group-specific DNA in clinical samples.
Neural Zoomer Plus
Vibrant Wellness Neural Zoomer Plus is an array of neural antigens and genetic tests which offers very specific antibody-to-antigen recognition and potential risk to develop Neurological Autoimmune disease. The panel is designed to assess an individual’s IgG, IgA, and IgM sensitivity to these antigens at the peptide level. Neural Zoomer Plus aims to reduce the prevalence of neurological conditions by empowering clients with a vital resource for early risk detection and an enhanced focus on personalized primary prevention.
If you suffer from any of the below issues or symptoms associated with autoimmunity in the nervous system you may benefit from the Vibrant Wellness Neural Zoomer Plus:
- Cognitive decline
- Memory loss
- Balance problems
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle spasms
- Huntington’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Myasthenia gravis
- Muscle stiffness/rigidity
- Optical decline
- Neuromyelitis optica
- History of concussion
- Demyelinating diseases
What is the Difference between Neural Zoomer and Neural Zoomer Plus?
The Neural Zoomer Plus is a breakthrough test for 48 antibodies associated with neurological disorders, neurodegeneration, neurologically associated autoimmunity. The Neural Zoomer Plus includes the same 16 antibodies found on the original Neural Zoomer, but adds three additional categories of antibodies (Brain inflammation, Neuromuscular Disorders, and Neurologically Associated Viruses and Infections).
The Lectin Zoomer is a unique test which detects IgA and IgG antibodies to lectins and aquaporins.
What are Lectins?
Lectins are a large class of sugar-binding proteins that can be found in all forms of life. In plants, lectins are part of the natural defense against microorganisms, pests, and insects. Many members of the lectin protein family can bind together and become problematic for human health. In fact, dietary lectins can contribute to microbial imbalances, intestinal permeability (leaky gut), and immune system activation.
Lectins have been thought to contribute to the development of diseases such as celiac disease, autoimmune diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, obesity, cardiovascular disease, and type 2 diabetes through mechanisms involving translocation across the intestinal barrier and activation of the adaptive immune system. The most common high-lectin foods include grains, legumes, and nightshades.
Symptoms and risk factors associated with lectin sensitivity include:
- Frequent use of antibiotics
- Following a vegan/vegetarian diet high in grains and/or legumes
- Those with known intestinal permeability, such as detected on the Vibrant Wheat Zoomer
- History of rheumatoid arthritis (painful and swollen joints)
- Experiencing fatigue and tiredness
- Psychological symptoms or disorders (e.g., depression)
- Neurological autoimmunity or degenerative symptoms of undefined origin
- Presence of skin rashes
- Nausea (especially during or after meals)
Lectins tested on the Lectin Zoomer include:
Barley, Bell Pepper, Chickpea, Corn, Kidney Bean, Cucumber, Lentil, Lima Bean, Mung Bean, Pea, Peanut, Potato, Rice, Rye, Soybean, and Tomato.
What are Aquaporins?
Aquaporins or “water channels”, are membrane proteins that assist with water transport between cells. Human aquaporins show similarity to aquaporins from food sources. Because aquaporins from food are highly stable during food preparation and may enter the human body as intact proteins, they may become antigenic and trigger the production of antibodies to human aquaporins. This cross-reactivity mechanism is associated with an increased risk of developing neuroautoimmune disorders.
Anyone with antibodies to food aquaporins may benefit from a Vibrant Neural Zoomer test if neurological autoimmunity or cognitive decline is suspected.
Aquaporins tested on the Lectin Zoomer include:
Bell Pepper, Corn, Potato, Soybean, Spinach, Tobacco, and Tomato.
The Vibrant Wellness Wheat Zoomer test is designed to distinguish between celiac disease, non-celiac gluten sensitivity, non gluten wheat sensitivity, and autoimmune processes triggered by gluten. It also includes the market’s most comprehensive biomarker panel to identify intestinal permeability (leaky gut syndrome) as well as bacterial lipopolysaccharides (LPS), which contributes to intestinal permeability.
What is Wheat/Gluten Sensitivity?
Wheat and gluten sensitivities are immune responses in which, upon ingestion of wheat or gluten (from gluten containing grains), antibodies against the protein component of these grains are generated. Gluten sensitivity is only a subset within a much larger group of wheat/gluten related disorders.
Common Symptoms and Conditions Associated with Wheat/Gluten Sensitivity:
- Digestive discomfort/IBS
- Low Vitamin D levels
- Difficulty concentrating or “brain fog”
- Low energy levels / fatigue
- Leaky gut
- Skin inflammation (eczema, dermatitis)
- Chronic headaches
- Weight gain / weight loss
- Joint pain or numbness in legs, arms, or fingers
- Celiac disease
- Gluten ataxia (neurological)
- Wheat allergy
What is the Wheat Zoomer?
Vibrant’s Wheat Zoomer is a wellness test built to assist in the detection of wheat and gluten related disorders. It aids in the specific recognition of antibodies to wheat peptides-including gluten and non-gluten components along with intestinal permeability. This information, in turn, allows you to reduce, manage, and monitor the inflammatory effects of those sensitivities.
Wheat Zoomer Intestinal Antibody Detection includes:
All known deamidated gliadins
- Alpha, alpha-beta, gamma and omega gliadin
- HMW and LMW glutenin family
- Zonulin protein and actin
- tTG- DGP Fusion Peptides
- Wheat germ agglutinin (WGA)
- Differential transglutaminase: 2, 3 and 6
- Non-gluten wheat proteins
- Amylase/Protease Inhibitors
- Total IgA and IgG
Wheat Zoomer Intestinal Permeability Panel includes:
- Lipopolysaccharide IgG/IgM/IgA
- Anti-Actin IgG/IgA
- Anti-Zonulin IgG/IgA
Vibrant’s Advanced Technology
Vibrant Wellness utilizes a microchip technology, which synthesizes entire proteins as peptides and offers very specific antibody-to-antigen recognition. This results in enhanced sensitivity and specificity compared to other platforms. The Wheat Zoomer has been validated at 99% specificity and sensitivity. This technology is unique to Vibrant.
This price also includes a Total Immunoglobulin IgA, IgE, IgG, & IgM Panel. This panel can help us understand the current status of your immune system and whether compromised immune function is impacting on your antibody status. This panel can assist with confirming the accuracy of your test results.
*Your test includes a 60-minute interpretation of your results with Michelle Ross, Director of Clinical Services. Please Note: The test interpretation consultation must take place within 3 months of placing the test order.
Orders accepted from United States only.
Vibrant Wellness tests are not available in New York State.
Vibrant Wellness Laboratories is not contracted with any insurance provider.
*Please read the following prior to placing your lab test order*
- All sales are final and no refunds will be afforded and you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
- TheDr.com does not participate in, take assignment, or accept any private insurance. We do not provide super bills and cannot assist with claim resolution for laboratory tests or consultations.
- Orders for this test are accepted from the United States only. To inquire about international orders, please email: email@example.com.
- TheDr.com is unable to ship test kits to the state of New York as per state laws.
- TheDr.com is unable to ship lab kits to P.O. boxes. Please use a residential or business address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time with client information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, please place a separate order for each person.
- After you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- Test interpretation consultations DO NOT include personalized recommendations. Personalized recommendations are available within our Discovery, Essentials, and Premier programs.
- The test interpretation consultation that is included in the price of the test must take place within 3 months of placing the test order.
- Once thedr.com has received your test results, the results will be uploaded to your HIPAA compliant client portal and you will receive an email instructing you how to access them.
- Vibrant Wellness covers a flat rate with contracted labs for the phlebotomy services associated with their test kits requiring a blood draw. Depending on the location and lab, additional draw fees may be required.
- To search for a draw center in your area, please click here: https://www.vibrant-america.com/blood-draw-center/.
- If a draw site is not located in your area, a Vibrant Wellness Phlebotomy Services Manager will assist with finding a blood draw center for you. If you live in a remote location, you may need to travel a distance or ask your local physician or hospital to assist with phlebotomy.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Before Placing Your Order Please Read
The Complete Terms and Conditions for Vibrant Wellness Test Orders at theDr.com